Friday 16 February 2018

Carl Young of Johnson City, TN: “Six Stars!”

Carl Young Johnson City, TN, is a seasoned realtor and day trader with an excellent reputation. He presently works as a fulltime listing realtor with Combes & Corum Real Estate in Knoxville, TN.

In all the positions he’s worked, Mr. Young has delighted clients and colleagues alike.

The following five-star reviews for Knoxville’s Carl Young, previously of Johnson City, TN, are just a few of the many he’s received.

·  “I wish I could give the Highland Group six stars! Carl Young is my top choice for a realtor in the greater Tri-cities area,” wrote one past client. “He has integrity, experience, fantastic people skills and is 100% trustworthy. I've bought and sold multiple houses in my lifetime so far.... most of the time it has been simple, sometimes the situations have gotten very complicated, sometimes we've had to walk away.

In any circumstance I would trust Carl to help me navigate through and make my next home buying experience the best and safest it possibly could be.”

·  “While Carl and Grant did not directly close my house for me, (it was out of their area) they set me up with an associate that bent over backwards to get the job done. Carl and Grant worked weekends, nights, and any other time I had questions in order to help me find the right place and, when I went out of their area, made sure I was well taken care of,” begins another review. “I would highly recommend the Highland Group for your Real Estate needs. Thanks lads.”

Would you like to learn more about Carl Young’s career in Knoxville, TN, and in areas like Johnson City, TN? Head to viewknoxvillerealestate to find his complete profile and contact information.




No comments:

Post a Comment